Friday 18 November 2016

THE NGOMA EXPERIENCE - @Kev_Diggy



he Ngoma Experience

Straight from my best dreams she came, face lighting like an Angel and a glow that only the gods can bring. Boots determined to fight and a focused jaw that displayed a ride or die attitude. Lets go to the place she said, who would I be to disagree. As a lamb would be led, I was taken on the best trip of my life, we traveled, we are traveling, hopefully unto our graves, we shall travel together. It all started with the Ngoma Experience.

On Bikes we rode, in cars we sat, held on to taxis through the night, within the day, exhausted but together, her smile reassuring, determination exemplary, she wouldnt stop, I couldn’t stop, fate had made me bait as we stumbled through the mud, swamps unto the fields where plantations would be, raw milk from the givers, welcome smiles from the keepers of the field, maybe we wont just plant crops, may we grow a life together, maybe our passion for life and growth will be displayed in us; this was the birth of time for me; a time where my life took a definite turn, a turn to you, a life with you, a future that would be with you, a journey I will see to the end.

Some say meeting the right person brings reason to why it never worked with anyone else, the patient dog gets the best or nothing at all, time answers all questions; life is a mystery of sorts, we trust in our conviction that when our eyes see, our heart accepts, our soul desires, the elements of our being connect together to bring bliss I feel, when I see you my queen, and feel you, look into your eyes as we trod down the long roads to the future just as we did in Ngoma, hand in hand, side by side, trusting in each other as we grow something the heavens will celebrate and time will be justified as the answer to all questions, erasing all doubts we have of whether the patient dog gets the fattest bone or nothing at all.

I don’t know how and why but winners win, they try to do whats necessary, trials and challenges might come, they beat them, tests would arise, we conquer, when questions are asked, we answer them, we push the limits, break barriers, break sinews, we believe that we are going to live the lives we deserve together, we will keep this boat on sail; we by one another, if we passed the Ngoma test, whatever tests come our way, would be cake to a sweet tooth.

If I could I would, give you the world, if wishes come through, you would be as you deserve, my queen my love, keeping a smile on your face is one of my lifes' greatest works, achieving your love is destination to a nomad, living within your heart is paradise to a crucified disciple, I tell you, this was the start of lifes' greatest journey. From Ngoma up unto the next life. Ngoma, the birth place of dreams. We will get all we want and achieve together what we desire, I believe in you.

There’s nothing I won’t do to make you smile, nothing I won’t do to make you proud, nothing I won’t, I’ll give my all to make you happy, feel that experience neera and neera, make times jealous of our time together, you have been enough for me; I guess I’m saying I love my life with you.

I’m in love with you only, love being alone with you, the spirit and the calm, the smile and the eyes, your hook with your looks, tender, soft spoken, gentle wisdom with precision; God help us overcome what might test us; its so good, it must come true, on bended knees from Ngoma to 7th heavens, for the sake of love, the heart wants what it wants.
My queen is stuck in her castle, ransom is needed, for the sake of love, what won’t her king do to reclaim his lady. Whatever the figure, no risk that high, we’ll fight for our lives together; king needs his queen, life placed its ransom, king will fight, queen will hope, life will watch, the skies will cry, the earth will bleed, posterity will tell the greatest story of ever; what man will do for the sake of love; queen gave him love, may he give her life.

 If we were authors of our stories, we wouldn’t feel so much pain, our paths to each other would be sweeter, easier and stress-less. Nature has made us work for it, risk for it, sacrifice and wait. Now you are to embark overseas for a time we hope we hope would be brief as planned and won’t be forever; my hope is that our Ngoma keeps growing and our love stays planted and grows to forests. We stay intact and we work for the life we deserve together in embrace. May our experiences bring bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment