Monday 8 August 2016

DE - TOOTHING REPUBLIC



It’s been quite noticeable that success brings hypocritical friends and the otherwise brings true loneliness, we are all witnesses that men look at results and not processes, doesn’t the end justify the means. Take a look at the Social media and Night clubs to see our friends and family flaunt their perceived success. I want you to love me now and not later. I want my phones to ring now and not later. I am conscious now of myself, and will be the more as our end draws nearer.
Show me the love now you would show me later, I might have made new friends then. Check on me this weekend, I might buy a house in the capital next weekend, Need me now, how do I find you in my future multitude of friends so I say, your luckiest friends and family should be those who know you now because competition for your attention is increasing by the day but sadly, you shall be overlooked today thus sadly, you shall overlook them tomorrow. No more sorrows for me, only the fulfilled promise of better tomorrows.
Love Me Now Not Later, don’t leave me now. You have seen my struggle, be there to see my progress, be there to see my success. Love me now not later.
You say its lonely at the top, please friend, friends requests increasingly increase, I’m followed by more @ daily, my # becomes the norm of the hour, believe me, its rowdy at the top, its hot were I’m headed, no room for the slouch, no attention to the sluggard, decibels of my thoughts are drowned by the earthly voices; its not lonely were I’m headed. Love Me Now Not Later. 
In a world looking for instant gratification, we all try to skip the struggle and get to the end; we don’t desire the process just the success, every piece of pure gold has to go through the fire before it becomes refined. Let the greats be adored, let lets admire their awesome stories, let them who paved the way for us be revered, they deserve adulation, adoration, appreciation for their sacrifice to humanity and Pan Africanism. But, lets endeavor to go through the same struggle they went through for us so future generations will love us the same, worship us the same, refer to us as martyrs, name us as the pearl of our era, may we not refuse to work this hard path to greatness, may we ascend the stairs of our tribulations with dignity and defiance, may be happily go through our struggles knowing very well that the end will be victorious and we shall achieve good success.
I will look into the eyes of my oppressors, punching my fist in the air as I become a martyr, the world will know that I, the dynamite lived, lives on and reigns in eternity. Love Me Now Not Later, appreciate me for what I am, who I want to be, whom I will be.
My time is set, My destination programmed, as I ascend to immortality, It’s my journey, I do it for you my comrades, I do it for you my future kids, I do it for you who watch and learn, I do it for my lovers, Cheers to a better Africa. Love Me Now Not Later.
 
@Kev_Diggy

No comments:

Post a Comment