Monday 29 August 2016

Expect too much happiness at my concert – Eddy Kenzo


Eddy Kenzo

Award winning artiste, Eddy Kenzo will be holding his concert on 2nd September at Hotel Africana. The Eddy Kenzo live concert that has been the most talked about thing in the last couple of weeks will feature the star along with other musicians both local and continental.
Kenzo who is in studio with a US artiste working on music said that the concert will be about happiness and experience for his fans. He also added that he will use what he has gathered from around the world during his travels in the past couple of months to give fans value for money.
“This time round, the concert will be very huge and it will be too much of happiness and experience. I am ready and I have done a lot of rehearsing. I have a lot of things that I have gathered from the world as I moved all over the globe selling our culture. I will have a lot to show to fans,” Eddy Kenzo assured the media during this morning’s media briefing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment