Sunday 14 August 2016

MULTI MILLION $?? DO ALL LADIES REALLY LOVE THIS??

Hi ladies, I have always wanted to share this, in as much as people feel its dirty, I don't think it is, truly if u ask me I'll say its a natural phenomenon. So many names have been given to this act in personal significance, a lot indulge in this practice in solitary and a lot don't believe and think its wrong, but truly, let's ask ourselves, comparing with the mouth, the reproductive orifice of the feminine gender should be more appropriate for the male to "have fun with" comparing the amount and types of stuff that go in and out of both orifice, that is the mouth and the vagina.
I carved out this piece based on research on how this practise is underated, 90% of women love the practise and would love to indulge in it, on the other hand 50% men don't indulge in it mainly because of ignorance(selfishness falls in here: you like being s****d but don't want to return the favour SMH).
Not to stress too much on this, this message shouldn't be taken for granted or misinterpreted ; ladies keep it fresh and clean and make that dude feel like he's taking a sweet juice he's never taken before, and for my brodas, don't let your woman be taken by some guy that can drink the juice better than you, don't get it twisted they like the good stuff.
I know a lot of you will say what the hell Is he saying, or act like you don't know what I'm saying, but hey! Its my page I can say what I like... Got problem with it?, hit the unfriend/block button, no hard feelings tho!.
PS. Your love making is incomplete without it....
Ladies keep it clean and fresh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment