Monday 29 August 2016

I paid Mowzey Radio’s tuition fees at University – Chameleone


Jose Chameleone

Musician Jose Chameleone recently revealed that he paid university tuition fees for fellow singer Mowzey Radio.
Chameleone made the revelation while appearing on “Talk and Talk” radio show hosted by Kasuku on Dembe FM over the weekend after they asked him to explain why he doesn’t engage in charity activities like other musicians.
“I do a lot of charity, only that I don’t always do it for media attention like other artistes. I recently gave two piglets to a neighbor of mine and there was no need of first inviting media to do that. I even paid tuition fees for Mowzey Radio at university but I have never said it because its not something to brag about. I have also helped many other people”, said Chameleone.

No comments:

Post a Comment