Wednesday 10 August 2016

TRUMP CARD

Reading Between The Lines
 
Call me crazy, and this is just a theory so don't get all loco on me but the Clinton's are very evil and scandalous. Trump before this election had no affiliation with the Republican party. He's very popular. I think maybe the Clinton's placed him there so they would run against their friend of over 30 years and not have to run against a real Republican that actually wanted the Presidency. I think Trump may be a step in to get Hillary elected. 
 
Trump is a brilliant mind so he couldn't possibly say some of the stupid stuff he does without it being on purpose to put her ahead. I hope I'm wrong. But there is several pics you can find online of them all 3 together. Some pics around 30 years old. A lot of them from different time frames.
 
Ivanka and Chelsea are and have been really close friends forever now too. Trump had donated a lot of money to the Clinton foundation as well in the past. I'll be voting Trump in case I'm wrong cuz it doesn't get more suspect than Hillary. But if it's rigged it's already done. Sanders was way more popular than Clinton but didn't get in. Hmm wonder why?

Politics and Playing With Peoples' Lives makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment